Since 2017, Juliana has worked primarily in the areas of estate planning and trust administrations and enjoys helping her clients establish living trust-based estate plans. Before focusing her practice on these areas, she served the State of Colorado as an Assistant Attorney General in its litigation section and worked in-house for state and federal judges in Colorado, Arizona, and California.
Juliana was born in Livermore, California. While she also lived for nearly two decades in Colorado and considers it her second home, Juliana returned to Livermore in 2012 to be closer to family. When not at the office, Juliana enjoys playing the violin and piano, watching science fiction movies with her family, and traveling to the mountains.
• J.D., University of Colorado at Boulder, 1996
• B.A. in Psychology, University of Colorado at Boulder, 1992
• California State Bar Association
• Arizona State Bar Association*
• Colorado State Bar Association*
• East Bay Trusts and Estates Lawyers
• Tri Valley Estate Planning Council
• Board Member, Livermore-Amador Symphony Association
• Assistant Concertmaster, Livermore-Amador Symphony
* Currently inactive in both Arizona and Colorado.